BATTERY MODULE LINE
Square cell module
Square cell module is a facility used to manufacture modules, semi products before a large size pack is manufactured. This facility is used to manufacture a module, a semi product.
- 90% automated line to stack multiple layers of square cells to manufacture one module, semi pack product.
- It uses laser irradiation to bond the cell electrode plate and the busbar. The bonding condition is checked in electrical and vision tests.
- Just like the pack process, it tests an auto EOL(charging and discharging) inspection and uses an auto packaging machine to get ready for shipping.
Place the mouse cursor to each process to see the detailed image.
- Cell injection
- Cell sorting
- Mika sheet attachment
- Cell Stack
- End Plate supply and attachment
- Side Plate bonding and attachment
- Auto injection of module into the heat hardening chamber
- Busbar welding
- Welding status inspection process